Thursday, 21 June 2007

Gentlemen - kindly go forth, reproduce and expire.

What the heck? Via the Dark Wraith - am I really that mother-relating tame? There are reproducing Disney movies with this rating, you oral-pleasurers!

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Update: You have to be excrementing me - Bekitty is PG-13:

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

She may be many things, but "PG-13" is not one that immediately springs to mind.

Now, that's just all kinds of reproducing-upped, right there. I really don't understand why those vee-jay-jays have me down so wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you could try posting a link to the Wet Spots video of "Do You Take It?" like I did, I s'pose.

That got my blog banned by several net-nannies. And boy, were there ever complaints!

Phoenician in a time of Romans said...

The problem here is that I have dial-up at home, dear heart, and I am not playing anything like that at work given that people have lost their jobs for that sort of thing...